- 8 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 3 strips bacon, cooked crisp and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/4 medium red onion, diced
- 3/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle powder
- 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- Fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
How to make this recipe
- In a large bowl, whisk together the Greek yogurt, Worcestershire sauce, smoked paprika, chipotle, brown sugar, salt and pepper.
- Stir the bacon, red onion, and chives into the dressing. Gently fold in the hard-boiled eggs until completely coated with the dressing.
- Chill and serve with crackers, toasts, vegetables, or in a sandwich.