Smoky Egg Salad with Bacon and Greek Yogurt
- TOTAL TIME: 30 MIN
- SERVINGS: 4 to 6
This egg salad is made with a smoky Greek yogurt dressing, which pairs perfectly with some savory, crunchy bacon, red onions and chives.
- 8 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 3 strips bacon, cooked crisp and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/4 medium red onion, diced
- 3/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle powder
- 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- Fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- In a large bowl, whisk together the Greek yogurt, Worcestershire sauce, smoked paprika, chipotle, brown sugar, salt and pepper.
- Stir the bacon, red onion, and chives into the dressing. Gently fold in the hard-boiled eggs until completely coated with the dressing.
- Chill and serve with crackers, toasts, vegetables, or in a sandwich.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.