- 8 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 3 strips bacon, cooked crisp and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/4 medium red onion, diced
- 3/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle powder
- 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- Fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
How to make this recipe
In a large bowl, whisk together the Greek yogurt, Worcestershire sauce, smoked paprika, chipotle, brown sugar, salt and pepper.
Stir the bacon, red onion, and chives into the dressing. Gently fold in the hard-boiled eggs until completely coated with the dressing.
Chill and serve with crackers, toasts, vegetables, or in a sandwich.