- 6 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/2 cup sliced toasted almonds
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- Fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
How to make this recipe
In a large bowl, combine the cabbage, carrots, celery, and almonds.
In another bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, mustard, brown sugar, smoked paprika, chipotle, salt and pepper.
Pour the dressing over the cabbage mixture and toss to coat. Chill and serve.