© Reed Davis
Smoked Trout Tostadas
- SERVINGS: 8
At Enchantment Resort, Kevin Maguire makes his own crackers using blue corn flour and crushed red pepper; store-bought baked tortilla chips are a fine substitute.
- One 6-ounce smoked trout fillet, skinned and flaked into small pieces
- 2 plum tomatoeshalved, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 Hass avocado, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 dozen baked blue corn chips
- 1 tablespoon snipped chives
- In a medium bowl, combine the trout, tomatoes, avocado and lime juice and toss gently. Season with salt and pepper. Spoon the mixture onto the corn chips and sprinkle with the chives. Serve immediately.
NotesThree Tostadas Calories 82 kcal, Total Fat 4.5 gm, Saturated Fat 0.9 gm.