- 8 large eggs
- 4 ounces skinless smoked-trout fillet, flaked
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped salted roasted almonds
How to make this recipe
- In a medium saucepan of boiling water, cook the eggs for 10 minutes. Drain and rinse the eggs under cold water until cool. Peel the eggs and halve them lengthwise.
- Scoop the yolks from 12 of the egg halves into a bowl. (Reserve the remaining yolks for another use.) Add the trout, mayonnaise, parsley and curry powder to the bowl and season with salt and pepper. Mix well to break up the trout. Mound the filling in the egg whites and arrange on a platter. Garnish with the almonds and serve.
Contributed By Audrey Saunders