- 1 1/2 cups lebneh
- 2 tablespoons minced shallot
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons caraway seeds
- 3 thinly sliced scallions, plus more for garnish
- Kosher salt
- 4 smoked trout fillets (12 ounces), skinned, meat flaked into large pieces
- Spicy Quick-Pickled Radishes and rye crackers, for serving
How to make this recipe
In a medium bowl, combine the lebneh, shallot, olive oil, caraway seeds and the 3 sliced scallions; season with salt and pepper and mix well. Gently fold in the flaked trout. Garnish the rillettes with scallions and serve at room temperature with pickled radishes and rye crackers.
The rillettes can be refrigerated for 2 to 3 days and brought to room temperature before serving.