- 3/4 pound thinly sliced smoked salmon
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 6 ounces mesclun
- 1 large European seedless cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 small bunch of chives, coarsely chopped
- Arrange the smoked salmon on 8 salad plates. In a large bowl, whisk together the lemon juice and olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Add the mesclun, cucumber and chives and toss well. Arrange the dressed salad alongside the smoked salmon and serve.