- 3 1/2 ounces macaroni (1 cup)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 2 ounces smoked salmon (not lox; 1/4 cup)
- 2 ounces goat cheese
- 3 thin slices of lemon, cut into 16 slivers each
- 1 cup roughly chopped spinach
- Sea salt
How to make this recipe
In a large saucepan of salted boiling water, cook the macaroni until al dente. Drain well and rinse with cold running water until it is completely cool.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, freshly squeezed lemon juice, freshly ground pepper and garlic.
Add the macaroni, smoked salmon, goat cheese, lemon slivers and the spinach to the bowl. Toss to coat evenly with the dressing, then season with sea salt.