Â© Lucy Schaeffer
Smoked Mozzarella Spread with Flatbread Crackers
- TOTAL TIME:
- SERVINGS: 10
F&W's Marcia Kiesel likes to whiz smoked mozzarella in the food processor with sun-dried tomato pesto and olive oil.
- 1 pound smoked mozzarella, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons sun-dried tomato pesto
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Flatbread crackers, for serving
- In a food processor, combine the mozzarella, olive oil and pesto and process to a coarse paste. Scrape into a bowl. Stir in the parsley and season with salt and pepper. Serve with flatbread crackers.