- 1/2 cup 2 percent plain Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons grated fresh horseradish
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 9 ounces smoked mackerel, skinned and flaked (2 cups)
- One 12-ounce seedless cucumber, peeled and finely diced (2 cups)
- 5 large radishes, cut into matchsticks
- 1 large Granny Smith apple, diced
- 2 tablespoons snipped chives
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 head romaine lettuce
How to make this recipe
- In a bowl, whisk the yogurt, horseradish, lemon juice, vinegar and sugar. Fold in the fish, cucumber, radishes, apple and chives; season with salt and pepper. Top the lettuce leaves with the salad and serve.
One serving 317 cal, 19 gm carb, 39 gm fat, 4.3 gm sat fat, 17 gm protein, 3 gm fiber.