© Tina Rupp
Smoked Bluefish Pâté
- TOTAL TIME:
- SERVINGS: 12
This creamy pâté from Gabriel Frasca and Amanda Lydon, chefs at Nantucket's Straight Wharf Restaurant, has an amazingly rich, smoky flavor.
Slideshow: More Fast Hors d'Oeuvres
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1/2 medium red onion, minced
- 4 to 6 dashes of hot sauce
- 1/4 cup minced chives
- 1/2 pound skinless, boneless smoked bluefish, flaked
- Toasts or crackers, for serving
- In a bowl, blend the cream cheese with the Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, parsley, onion, hot sauce and half of the chives. Fold the smoked bluefish into the cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle the remaining chives on top and serve with toasts.
Make AheadThe pâté can be refrigerated for up to 3 days.