Smoked Bluefish Pâté
- TOTAL TIME: 15 MIN
- SERVINGS: 12
This creamy pâté from Gabriel Frasca and Amanda Lydon, chefs at Nantucket's Straight Wharf Restaurant, has an amazingly rich, smoky flavor.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1/2 medium red onion, minced
- 4 to 6 dashes of hot sauce
- 1/4 cup minced chives
- 1/2 pound skinless, boneless smoked bluefish, flaked
- Toasts or crackers, for serving
- In a bowl, blend the cream cheese with the Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, parsley, onion, hot sauce and half of the chives. Fold the smoked bluefish into the cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle the remaining chives on top and serve with toasts.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.