- 1 pound ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano leaves
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon filets
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
How to make this recipe
Preheat the oven to 300°F.
In a blender, puree the tomatoes, garlic, oregano, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper until smooth. Place the salmon in a baking dish, then sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Pour the sauce over the salmon and bake until cooked through (salmon will be very tender) about 25 minutes. Season the sauce with salt and pepper to taste, then setve sprinkled with the parsley.