Skirt Steak with Salsa Verde
- TOTAL TIME: 30 MIN
- SERVINGS: 4
Quick-cooking skirt steak is tender at almost any degree of doneness.
More Quick Grilling Recipes
- One 1-ounce piece of baguette, cubed
- 1 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup basil leaves
- 3 tablespoons capers, drained
- 2 garlic cloves, smashed
- 2 anchovy fillets, chopped
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds skirt steak
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Light a grill. In a food processor, pulse the baguette, parsley, basil, capers, garlic, anchovies and vinegar until coarsely chopped. With the machine on, gradually add the olive oil.
- Season the steak with salt and pepper. Grill over high heat until medium-rare, 8 minutes; transfer to a carving board. Slice across the grain and serve with the salsa.
Spicy Malbec from Argentina.