- One 1-ounce piece of baguette, cubed
- 1 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup basil leaves
- 3 tablespoons capers, drained
- 2 garlic cloves, smashed
- 2 anchovy fillets, chopped
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds skirt steak
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
How to make this recipe
Light a grill. In a food processor, pulse the baguette, parsley, basil, capers, garlic, anchovies and vinegar until coarsely chopped. With the machine on, gradually add the olive oil.
Season the steak with salt and pepper. Grill over high heat until medium-rare, 8 minutes; transfer to a carving board. Slice across the grain and serve with the salsa.
Spicy Malbec from Argentina.