Skillet Roasted Potatoes
- ACTIVE: 10 MIN
- TOTAL TIME: 30 MIN
- SERVINGS: 4
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 pounds small white or yellow potatoes (2 inches in diameter), peeled and halved
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a large skillet, melt the butter in the oil over moderate heat until sizzling. Add the potatoes, cut side down, and cook over moderately low heat until golden brown on the bottom, about 10 minutes. Turn and cook until golden brown on the other side and tender, about 10 minutes longer. Season with salt and pepper and serve hot.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.