- 1 1/2 ounces gin, preferably Plymouth
- 1 ounce Sling Business (See Note)
- 1 1/2 ounces chilled pineapple juice
- Dash of Angostura bitters
- 1 brandied cherry skewered on a pick with 1 pineapple wedge, for garnish
How to make this recipe
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add all of the remaining ingredients except the garnish and shake well. Strain into a chilled, ice-filled coupe and garnish the drink with the skewered cherry and pineapple wedge.
Sling Business: In a jar, combine 1/4 ounce each of Heering cherry liqueur, Bénédictine (brandy-based herbal liqueur), grenadine (preferably homemade) and Cointreau or other triple sec. Makes 1 ounce.