- 1 grapefruit wedge
- 1 orange wedge
- 1 chilled 3.4-ounce bottle Sanbittèr (see Note)
- 1 1/2 ounces chilled Terma Amargo Serrano (see Note)
- Dash of celery bitters (optional)
- 1 thyme sprig and 1 lemon twist, for garnish
How to make this recipe
- Fill a chilled collins glass with ice. Squeeze the grapefruit and orange wedges into the glass, then drop them in. Add the Sanbittèr, Terma Amargo Serrano and bitters and stir well. Garnish with the thyme sprig and lemon twist.
Sanbitter soda is sold at Italian markets. Terma Amargo Serrano is available at gauchogourmet.com and at Latin markets.