- 1 1/2 ounce pear brandy, preferably Clear Creek
- 3/4 ounce fresh carrot juice
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 ounce yellow Chartreuse (honeyed herbal liqueur)
- 1/4 ounce Spicy Ginger Syrup (see Note)
- 1/4 ounce Rich Simple Syrup (see Note)
- 1 pear fan, for garnish
How to make this recipe
In a cocktail shaker, combine the pear brandy, carrot juice, lemon juice, Chartreuse, Spicy Ginger Syrup, and Rich Simple Syrup. Fill the shaker with ice and shake well. Strain into a large chilled coupe and garnish with the pear fan.
In a jar, combine 2 ounces fresh ginger juice (from two 3-inch pieces) with 1/4 cup sugar. Cover and shake until the sugar dissolves. Refrigerate for up to 2 weeks. Makes about 3 ounces.