- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 3/4 pound green beans, thinly sliced crosswise
- 7 to 10 dried Chinese hot red chiles, cracked
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Salt and white pepper
- Steamed rice, for serving
How to make this recipe
In a large skillet, heat the oil until shimmering. Add the ground pork and cook over moderately high heat, breaking it up with a fork, until nearly cooked through, about 5 minutes. Add the green beans, red chiles and garlic and stir-fry over high heat until the green beans are crisp-tender, about 7 minutes. Stir in the soy sauce and lime juice and season with salt and white pepper. Serve with steamed rice.
Tropical fruit-scented, off-dry German Riesling.