- Four 10-inch flour tortillas
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 8 cups shredded green and red cabbage (1 pound)
- 1 cup chopped cilantro, plus more for serving
- 3 pickled jalapeños, seeded and thinly sliced (1/4 cup)
- Kosher salt
- 3/4 pound large shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 3/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Sliced radishes and diced avocado, for serving
How to make this recipe
Preheat the oven to 400°. Invert a jumbo muffin tin on a work surface. In 2 batches, gently stuff the tortillas between the upturned muffin cups to form bowls. Bake for 15 minutes, until crisp; cool.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, lime juice and cumin. Add the cabbage, 1 cup of cilantro and the jalapeños and toss. Season with salt and pepper.
In a large bowl, toss the shrimp and chili powder; season with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, heat the oil until shimmering. Add the shrimp and cook over moderately high heat, turning once, until just white throughout, about 3 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
Fill the taco shells with the slaw and shrimp. Sprinkle with chopped cilantro, radishes and diced avocado. Serve.
The taco shell bowls can be made up to 6 hours ahead.
Bright, coastal white.