- 24 shelled and deveined large shrimp (about 1 1/4 pounds)
- 16 mussels (about 10 ounces), scrubbed
- 6 ounces kielbasa, sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 1 large ear of corn, shucked and cut into 8 rounds
- 4 thyme sprigs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into 4 pieces
- Old Bay seasoning
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup water
How to make this recipe
- Light a grill. Lay four 24-by-18-inch sheets of heavy-duty foil on a work surface. Fold each sheet in half crosswise. On the lower half of each sheet, arrange the seafood, kielbasa, corn, thyme and butter; season with Old Bay. Fold the top half of each sheet over the bottom half and seal tightly on 2 sides. Into each packet, pour 1 tablespoon each of wine and water; seal tightly.
- Grill the packets on the grate over moderately high heat, turning once, until puffed, about 10 minutes. Cut open each packet, pour the contents into bowls and serve.