Shrimp and Avocado in Mustard Vinaigrette
- SERVINGS: 2
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 pound medium shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1 ripe Hass avocado, halved lengthwise, pitted and peeled
- 2 tablespoons diced plum tomato
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar and mustard. Slowly whisk in the olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a small saucepan of boiling water, cook the shrimp until just opaque, about 1 minute. Drain.
- Set the avocado halves on plates. Spoon the shrimp into the avocado halves and drizzle with the dressing. Garnish with the tomato and chives.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.