- 3 pounds brussels sprouts, trimmed
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
How to make this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 425°. In a food processor fitted with a slicing blade, coarsely shred the brussels sprouts. On 2 large rimmed baking sheets, toss the brussels sprouts with the olive oil, season with salt and pepper and spread in an even layer. Roast in the oven for 30 minutes, until the brussels sprouts are tender and browned in spots; rotate the pans and stir the brussels sprouts halfway through roasting. Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese, toss and bake for 1 more minute, or until the cheese is melted. Transfer the brussels sprouts to a bowl and serve.
The brussels sprouts can be baked up to 2 hours ahead; rewarm them before serving.