- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons buttermilk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, finely grated
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup finely chopped shiso leaves
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped chives
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped tarragon
- Kosher salt
How to make this recipe
- In a medium bowl, whisk the mayonnaise with the sour cream, lemon juice, buttermilk, vinegar, garlic and mustard. Fold in the shiso, chives and tarragon and season with salt and pepper.
The dressing can be refrigerated for up to 3 days.
Grilled asparagus, mushrooms and steamed artichokes. The dressing is also great as a dip for crudites.