- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 pounds small, firm zucchini, very thinly sliced lengthwise on a mandoline
- 1/3 cup shaved Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese (about 1 1/2 ounces)
- 3 tablespoons lightly salted roasted pistachios
In a small bowl, whisk the oil with the lemon zest and juice. Season with salt and pepper. In a large bowl, toss the sliced zucchini with the lemon dressing. Add the Parmesan and the pistachios, toss again and serve.