- 1 pound sunchokes (Jerusalem artichokes)
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 bunch arugula, thick stems discarded
- 3/4 cup Parmesan shavings (2 ounces)
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Bring a medium saucepan of salted water to a boil. Add the sunchokes and simmer for 2 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Using a mandoline or a sharp knife, very thinly slice the sunchokes. Transfer to a large bowl and add the olive oil, lemon juice, vinegar, shallot and parsley and toss. Add the arugula and half of the Parmesan shavings and season with salt and pepper. Toss the salad and transfer to a platter. Scatter the remaining Parmesan shavings on top and serve.
One Serving 234 cal, 17 gm total fat, 3.8 gm saturated fat, 16 gm carb, 1.7 gm fiber.