- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pound cauliflower florets, thinly sliced on a mandolin
- 1 large garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 1 ounce thinly sliced prosciutto or serrano ham, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons chopped roasted marcona almonds
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 ounce coarsely shredded Manchego cheese (1/4 cup)
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil. Add the cauliflower and garlic and cook over high heat, stirring occasionally, until the cauliflower is lightly golden, 5 to 6 minutes. Stir in the prosciutto and almonds and season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a bowl, sprinkle with the Manchego and serve.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.