- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped dill
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound broccoli, stems thinly shaved lengthwise, florets thinly shaved crosswise
How to make this recipe
In a bowl, combine the cider vinegar, lemon juice, mustard, honey, and slowly drizzle in the olive oil while whisking constantly until incorporated. Add the dill and season with salt and pepper.
Combine the shaved broccoli florets and stems in a bowl and pour over the dressing. Toss the broccoli until evenly coated, transfer to plates, and serve.
The salad will keep in an airtight container up to 3 days.