- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pound broccoli (about 2 heads), stems very thinly sliced lengthwise,
florets thinly sliced crosswise
- 2 bulbs fennel (about 2 1/2 cups), halved lengthwise, cored and very thinly
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped parsley
- Fronds from 1/2 fennel bulb (about 3 tablespoons), coarsely chopped
- 6 ounces crumbled goat cheese
How to make this recipe
In a large bowl, combine the lemon juice, vinegar, honey, salt and pepper and slowly drizzle in the olive oil while whisking constantly until incorporated.
In a large bowl, toss the broccoli and fennel shavings with the parsley and fennel fronds. Pour over the dressing, and toss to coat. Season the salad with salt and pepper, garnish with crumbled goat cheese and serve right away.