- TOTAL TIME: 25 MIN
- SERVINGS: Makes about 1 cup
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 large shallots, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- In a skillet, heat the oil. Add the shallots and cook over moderate heat, stirring, until softened, 10 minutes. Add the vinegar and sugar and cook until thick and jam-like, 5 minutes. Season with salt.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.