Seven-Vegetable Slaw with Citrus Dressing
- SERVINGS: 10
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 cup rice wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground pepper
- 1 small head of cabbage (about 1 1/2 pounds), finely chopped
- 3 small zucchini (about 3/4 pound total), halved lengthwise and seeded
- 2 medium yellow squash (about 1/2 pound total), halved lengthwise and seeded
- 4 medium carrots
- 1 jicama (about 1 pound)
- 1 medium red bell pepper
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper
- MAKE THE SLAW In a medium bowl, whisk all the ingredients together until the sugar is dissolved.
- Put the cabbage in a large bowl. Finely julienne the remaining vegetables, add them to the bowl and toss. Add the dressing and toss again. Serve at once with tongs.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.