- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons red miso
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- In a bowl, whisk the vinegar with the water, tahini, miso, sesame oil, brown sugar, ginger and garlic. Gradually add the oil, whisking constantly until smooth. Season with salt and pepper and serve or refrigerate.
The dressing can be refrigerated for up to 3 days. Shake or whisk to re-emulsify.
One Serving: (2 tablespoons) 144 cal, 14.2 gm fat, 1.6 gm sat fat, 2.6 gm carb, 0.6 gm fiber, 1.2 gm protein. Tips: Also a great dressing with soba or other Asian noodles. o Works as a dipping sauce for raw vegetables or pan-fried cubes of firm tofu. oIdeal for drizzling over grilled tuna or salmon.