© Sneh Roy
- TOTAL TIME: 15 MIN
- SERVINGS: 1 cup
This Asian-inspired dressing is super-versatile: It works well equally well on salad greens, whole grains, fish or meat.
Slideshow: More Salad Dressings
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons red miso
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- In a bowl, whisk the vinegar with the water, tahini, miso, sesame oil, brown sugar, ginger and garlic. Gradually add the oil, whisking constantly until smooth. Season with salt and pepper and serve or refrigerate.
Make AheadThe dressing can be refrigerated for up to 3 days. Shake or whisk to re-emulsify.
NotesOne Serving: (2 tablespoons) 144 cal, 14.2 gm fat, 1.6 gm sat fat, 2.6 gm carb, 0.6 gm fiber, 1.2 gm protein. Tips: Also a great dressing with soba or other Asian noodles. • Works as a dipping sauce for raw vegetables or pan-fried cubes of firm tofu. •Ideal for drizzling over grilled tuna or salmon.