Sesame Spinach (Shingumchi Namul)
- SERVINGS: 4 TO 6 SERVINGS
This dressing can also be tossed with 1 cup of blanched bean sprouts mixed with 2 tablespoons of sliver scallions.
Delicious, Quick Side Dishes
- 1 pound spinach, large stems removed
- 2 teaspoons Asian sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Sesame Salt
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
- Steam half the spinach for 1 minute; chill in ice water. Repeat with the remaining spinach. Drain and squeeze dry.
- In a bowl, toss the spinach with the sesame oil, soy sauce and Sesame Salt. Top with the sesame seeds and serve.