- 6 tablespoons tahini
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce, plus more for seasoning
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- Pinch of crushed red pepper
- Fresh ground black pepper
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, halved
- Kosher salt
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pound boneless chicken breasts, skinless, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- Steamed rice, for serving
How to make this recipe
In a small bowl, whisk together the tahini, soy sauce, honey, garlic, sesame oil, crushed red pepper and black pepper. Set aside.
In a large pot of salted boiling water, blanch the Brussels sprouts for 30 seconds. Drain and set aside.
In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Add the chicken and stir-fry over moderately high heat until no longer pink and cooked through, about 5 to 7 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
Heat the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil in the skillet. Add the Brussels sprouts and cook over moderately high heat until they start to turn soft, about 6 to 8 minutes.
Stir the tahini sauce into Brussels sprouts and then add the chicken and cook until warmed through, about 1 to 2 minutes. Season with additional soy sauce if desired. Serve with rice.