- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon celery seeds
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- One 2 1/2-pound head of green cabbage-quartered, cored and shredded (12 cups)
- 2 carrots, coarsely shredded
- In a very large bowl, whisk the mayonnaise with the vinegar, mustard and celery seeds and season with salt and pepper. Add the cabbage and carrots and toss to coat thoroughly. Refrigerate until slightly chilled, about 30 minutes. Toss the coleslaw again and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.