Sugar Snap Pea Salad with Dill Vinaigrette
- TOTAL TIME: 25 MIN
- SERVINGS: 4
- 1/3 cup walnuts
- 1/2 pound sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 5 celery ribs from the inner heart, with leaves, thinly sliced on the bias
- 1 bunch radishes (8 ounces), greens discarded, radishes halved and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons finely chopped dill
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350°. In a pie plate, toast the walnuts for 8 minutes or until fragrant. Let cool, then coarsely chop.
- In a medium saucepan of boiling salted water, blanch the sugar snaps until bright green and crisp-tender, about 2 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water to stop the cooking. Pat dry and transfer to a large bowl. Add the toasted walnuts, celery, radishes, olive oil, lemon juice and dill and toss well. Season the salad with salt and pepper and serve.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.