- 1/3 cup walnuts
- 1/2 pound sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 5 celery ribs from the inner heart, with leaves, thinly sliced on the bias
- 1 bunch radishes (8 ounces), greens discarded, radishes halved and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons finely chopped dill
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
How to make this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 350°. In a pie plate, toast the walnuts for 8 minutes or until fragrant. Let cool, then coarsely chop.
- In a medium saucepan of boiling salted water, blanch the sugar snaps until bright green and crisp-tender, about 2 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water to stop the cooking. Pat dry and transfer to a large bowl. Add the toasted walnuts, celery, radishes, olive oil, lemon juice and dill and toss well. Season the salad with salt and pepper and serve.
Contributed By Melissa Rubel Jacobson