Mixed Bitter Greens with Creamy Lemon Dressing and Pita Chips
- TOTAL TIME: 15 MIN
- SERVINGS: 8
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 head of frisee, torn into bite-size pieces
- 2 Belgian endives, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 head of radicchio ( 7 ounces), torn into bite-size pieces
- One 5-ounce bag baby arugula
- 2 cups pita chips
- In a large bowl, whisk the lemon juice with the mayonnaise. Slowly drizzle in the olive oil, whisking until blended. Season the dressing with salt and pepper, add the greens and pita chips, toss the salad well and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.