Mixed Bitter Greens with Creamy Lemon Dressing and Pita Chips
- TOTAL TIME: 15 MIN
- SERVINGS: 8
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 head of frisee, torn into bite-size pieces
- 2 Belgian endives, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 head of radicchio ( 7 ounces), torn into bite-size pieces
- One 5-ounce bag baby arugula
- 2 cups pita chips
- In a large bowl, whisk the lemon juice with the mayonnaise. Slowly drizzle in the olive oil, whisking until blended. Season the dressing with salt and pepper, add the greens and pita chips, toss the salad well and serve.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.