Crab Salad With Jicama, Avocado and Edamame
- TOTAL TIME: 15 MIN
- SERVINGS: 4
- 1/2 cup shelled edamame
- 1/2 pound lump crab, picked over
- 1/2 cup julienned jicama
- 1 Hass avocado, diced
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- In a small saucepan of boiling salted water, cook the edamame until tender, about 5 minutes. Drain and cool under running water, then pat dry. Transfer the edamame to a bowl and add the crab, jicama, avocado, scallions, olive oil and lime juice. Season with salt and pepper, toss gently and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.