- 6 ounces lump crabmeat, picked over
- 3/4 cup fresh corn kernels (from 1 ear of corn)
- 1 tablespoon snipped chives
- 1 large egg
- 3 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- In a medium bowl, mix the crab with the corn, chives, egg, flour, salt and pepper.
- In a large, nonstick skillet, heat the oil until shimmering. Using a tablespoon, scoop small balls of the crab mixture into the skillet and fry over moderate heat, turning once, until golden on both sides, about 7 minutes. Transfer the crab bites to paper towels to drain. Serve immediately with lemon wedges.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.