- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves
- 3/4 cup sour cream, preferably reduced-fat
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 small red cabbage (1 1/2 pounds), halved, cored and finely shredded
- 2 pickled jalapeños, thinly sliced
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 small rotisserie chicken, meat shredded, skin and bones discarded
- Warm corn tortillas, for serving
How to make this recipe
- In a blender, puree the cilantro with the sour cream, lime juice and olive oil until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, toss the red cabbage with the jalapeños, scallions and the cilantro dressing. Let stand for 15 minutes, until the cabbage just begins to wilt. Add the chicken and toss until it is coated with the dressing. Season with salt and pepper and serve with warm corn tortillas.