Avocado and Pinto Bean Salad with Jalapeños
- TOTAL TIME: 15 MIN
- SERVINGS: 4
- One 15-ounce can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 jalapeños, seeded and minced
- 1/2 small red onion, minced
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 Hass avocado, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- Tortilla chips or shredded lettuce, for serving
- In a bowl, toss the beans, jalapeños and onion with the lemon juice, olive oil and cilantro. Season with salt. Using a rubber spatula, gently fold in the avocado. Serve the salad with chips or over lettuce.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.