- 1 pound Japanese eggplant, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1-inch knob fresh ginger, grated
- 8 ounces kimchi
- Fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
- Sliced green onions, for garnish
How to make this recipe
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the olive oil and after the oil is hot, stir in the eggplant. Cook for 3-5 minutes, turning occasionally, until the eggplant is seared.
Stir in the ginger, cook for 30 seconds, and then stir in the kimchi. Cook for an additional 30 seconds, or until heated through.
Season with black pepper and garnish with green onions.