- 2 cups fresh corn kernels (about 4 ears)
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 small serrano chile, stemmed and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro, plus more for garnish
- Juice of 2 limes
- Sea salt
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken thighs, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Four 8-inch flour tortillas
How to make this recipe
- In a large bowl, toss the corn with the cherry tomatoes, serrano chile, the 2 tablespoons of cilantro and the lime juice; season with salt.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil. Season the chicken with sea salt and add it to the pan. Cook over high heat, turning occasionally, until nicely browned on all sides and cooked through, about 8 minutes total.
- On a microwave-safe plate, microwave the tortillas at high power for 30 seconds, until soft and pliable. Spoon the chicken into the tortillas and top with the corn salsa. Garnish with cilantro and serve right away.