Sea Bass Carpaccio with Coriander and Grapefruit
- TOTAL TIME: 20 MIN
- SERVINGS: 4
- 3 tablespoons fresh grapefruit juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- Freshly ground pepper
- Two 6-ounce skinless black sea bass fillets, thinly sliced crosswise on the diagonal
- 4 grapefruit sections, cut into 3 pieces each (see Note)
- 2 orange sections, cut into 3 pieces each (see Note)
- 1 small scallion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill
- Toasted thin baguette slices, for serving
- In a small bowl, combine the grapefruit and orange juices with the oil and coriander. Season the dressing with salt and pepper.
- Arrange the sea bass slices on a platter. Drizzle with the dressing and scatter the citrus sections, scallion and dill on top. Let stand for 3 minutes. Serve with toasts.
Delicate crudos and ceviches call for minerally, light-bodied white wines like Albariño.