Scallop Crudo with Wasabi-Ginger Sauce
- TOTAL TIME: 15 MIN
- SERVINGS: 6
This amazingly simple recipe from chef Eric Ripert features thin slices of raw sea scallops topped with a sauce made from lime juice, wasabi and fresh ginger. Buy the freshest, highest-quality scallops you can find: The success of the recipe depends on it.
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon wasabi paste
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated peeled fresh ginger
- Fleur de sel
- 6 large sea scallops, sliced crosswise 1/4 inch thick
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, lime juice, wasabi and ginger. Season the dressing with fleur de sel. Arrange the sliced scallop on small chilled plates and season lightly with fleur de sel. Drizzle the dressing on top and serve right away.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.