- 2 tablespoons minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1/4 cup finely chopped chives
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice, plus lime wedges for serving
- Kosher salt
- 8 ounces sea scallops, thinly sliced crosswise
- Flaky sea salt and thinly sliced radishes, for garnish
How to make this recipe
In a small bowl, combine the ginger, chives, olive oil and lime juice; season with kosher salt and pepper and mix well.
Arrange the scallops on a platter and top with the ginger-chive pesto. Season with flaky sea salt and garnish with sliced radishes. Serve with lime wedges.
Aromatic dry Riesling.