- 6 scallions, pale and dark green parts only, coarsely chopped
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and chopped
- 3 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
How to make this recipe
In a blender, puree the scallions, jalapeño, vinegar, water and honey; gradually add the oil. Add the cilantro and pulse. Season with salt and pepper and serve.
Two Tablespoons 92 cal, 9 gm fat, 0.6 gm sat fat, 3 gm carb, 1 gm fiber.