- TOTAL TIME: 10 MIN
- SERVINGS: Makes 1 cup
- 6 scallions, pale and dark green parts only, coarsely chopped
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and chopped
- 3 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a blender, puree the scallions, jalapeño, vinegar, water and honey; gradually add the oil. Add the cilantro and pulse. Season with salt and pepper and serve.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.