- 1 star anise pod
- 6 ounces Laird's Applejack
- 6 dashes Peychaud's bitters
- 1/2 ounce sorghum syrup
- 1 tablespoon French-style green absinthe
- Add star anise pod to Laird's Applejack and let infuse for 1 day; discard the star anise.
- In a cocktail shaker, stir 1 1/2 ounces infused Applejack with sorghum syrup, absinthe, Peychaud's bitters and ice. Strain into a chilled glass and squeeze a lemon peel over the drink.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.