- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- How to Learn to Love Avocados
- Not Ready to Go Full Vegan? Be a Veggan
- 6 Ways to Make Milanese
- Add More Avocado to Your Burgers
- What's the Difference Between Ragù and Ragout?
They’re not just for dessert.
Sweet, juicy figs are amazing for desserts like this luscious fig-and-raspberry tart or French clafoutis, but that's not the only great way to use the late summer fruit. From flatbread to pork roast, here are seven excellent savory ways to use figs.
This whole-wheat flatbread gets a sweet-savory kick from dried figs and salty pecorino cheese.
Chef Ori Menace dresses arugula, fresh Black Mission figs and pistachios with a spicy, lemony vinaigrette and a drizzle of crème fraiche.
Try this easy pizza with a refreshing lager or sparkling rosé.
Already planning for Thanksgiving? This stuffing has sweet figs, savory fennel, fresh herbs and crunchy almonds.
A tangy sauce featuring ginger and figs flavors this tasty pork roast.
Figs and salami are assertive ingredients to pair together, yet the result is subtle, delicate and delicious.