Savory Herb Croutons
- ACTIVE: 15 MIN
- TOTAL TIME: 40 MIN
- SERVINGS: Makes about 2 cups
- 2 pocketless pita or naan, torn into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped rosemary
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to 325° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a medium bowl, toss the flatbread pieces with the olive oil until coated. Add the thyme and rosemary to the flatbread and toss; season with salt and pepper.
- Spread the flatbread pieces on a baking sheet. Toast in the center of the oven for about 25 minutes, stirring once or twice, until the croutons are golden and crisp.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.