- 2 pocketless pita or naan, torn into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped rosemary
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
How to make this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 325° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a medium bowl, toss the flatbread pieces with the olive oil until coated. Add the thyme and rosemary to the flatbread and toss; season with salt and pepper.
- Spread the flatbread pieces on a baking sheet. Toast in the center of the oven for about 25 minutes, stirring once or twice, until the croutons are golden and crisp.
The croutons can be stored in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Soups or salads.